Dr. Garcia has extensive competency-based training and clinical experience with the following evidence-based psychotherapies:
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT) for depression and anxiety – learn to identify negative thought patterns in order to improve mood and behaviors.
- Behavior Activation (BA) for depression – improve low mood by increasing activity level.
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) for depression – alleviate mood symptoms by improving the quality of interpersonal relationships.
- Exposure-Response Prevention (ERP) for OCD – reduce OCD symptoms by gradually facing unwanted, intrusive thoughts and ritualistic behaviors.
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for trauma – change negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviors related to past traumatic events in order to get unstuck from the past.
- Prolonged Exposure (PE) Therapy for trauma – reduce anxiety and fear connected to trauma by confronting traumatic memories through gradual, prolonged exposure methods.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) – process traumatic memories to put the past in the past.
- Integrative Couples Behavior Therapy – increase couple’s satisfaction through emotional acceptance for one another.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – learn to become fully present in the moment in order to more readily accept negative emotions and change behaviors.
FEE OPTION 1
Currently accepting: BCBS, CIGNA, AETNA
Please call your insurance to verify benefits and eligibility.
FEE OPTION 2
Initial assessment – $200 (60 minutes)
Subsequent sessions – $180 (45 minutes)
Initial assessment – $220
Subsequent sessions – $200
Mary, our insurance coordinator, is always happy
to assist you with any billing questions or issues.