Dr. Jessie L. Garcia, ABPP, is a licensed and Board Certified psychologist
who provides evidence-based psychotherapy services
to adults and couples.
Due to COVID-19, Dr. Garcia is only offering telehealth services.
Dr. Jessie L. Garcia
Dr. Jessie Garcia is a Board Certified Psychologist (ABPP) in Behavior and Cognitive Psychology, which is a specialty expertise that distinguishes him from other psychologists. He is also a EMDRIA certified EMDR therapist, well-versed in Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT), and employs research-supported interventions tailored to meet clients’ preferences, goals, and personalities.
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT) for depression and anxiety
- Behavior Activation (BA) for depression
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) for depression
- Exposure-Response Prevention (ERP) for OCD
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for trauma
- Prolonged Exposure (PE) Therapy for trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Integrative Couples Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)