Dr. Jessie L. Garcia is a double-boarded, licensed psychologist,
providing evidence-based psychotherapy services to
adults and couples.
Due to COVID-19, Dr. Garcia is only offering telehealth services.
Dr. Jessie L. Garcia
Dr. Jessie Garcia double-boarded by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) in Behavior & Cognitive Psychology and Clinical Psychology. He is also a EMDRIA certified EMDR therapist, well-versed in Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT), and employs research-supported interventions tailored to meet clients’ preferences, goals, and personalities.
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT) for depression and anxiety
- Behavior Activation (BA) for depression
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) for depression
- Exposure-Response Prevention (ERP) for OCD
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for trauma
- Prolonged Exposure (PE) Therapy for trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Integrative Couples Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)